Requirements & Guidelines to Submit Guest Post.
First of all, I would like to thank you for showing your interest to contribute to RaptorKit.com
But before you contribute to this RaptorKit blog, I would like to tell you something about RaptorKit and its content.
Well, this is a free online tool website, but it also has a blog and I aim to provide quality and valuable content to our blog readers for learning & educational purpose.
On this blog, I accept guest posts related to-
- Blogging guest posts,
- SEO guest post or Search Engine Optimization guest post,
- Social Media Growth guest post,
- Freelancing guest post,
- E-commerce guest post,
- Affiliate Marketing guest post, Email marketing guest post, Digital marketing guest post, content marketing guest post, content writing a guest post,
- Make Money Online guest post,
So, if you can write something related to the above-mentioned categories, then you are most welcome to contribute to this blog.
But you also need to qualify the below-mentioned guidelines & requirements before contributing to RaptorKit’s blog.
- Category – Your article must fall into the above-mentioned categories.
- Article Length – Your content should be more than 600+ words with all needed information (No Incomplete Articles), and it must be 100% unique and written by you, do not submit copyrighted content. Do check your article’s plagiarism before you submit it.
- Language – I only accept articles written in the English language, with proper SEO and perfect Grammer.
- Images – I will create a featured image for your article, but If your article needs images then do add images too, people love infographics for better understanding. So do add a good-quality image related to the main topic, and don’t submit someone else image or any copyrighted image.
Things won’t be allowed:-
- Using copyrighted images.
- Promotional content ( like services, tools, websites, software, affiliate links or apps) If you want to submit a promotional/sponsored post then visit: the advertisement page here
- Submitted articles by spinning them.
- Using someone’s content or duplicate work.
- Translating someone else’s content.
How to Submit a Guest post on RaptorKit Blog?
To submit a guest post inquiry, you can contact me on Instagram/Telegram @raptorkit or email [email protected] with your article in the below-mentioned format.
Subject – Guest Post: (Title Of Your Article)
Short summary of your article with heading & sub-headings.
Your Name, Short Bio, Profile Head Shot.
After that, within 2-3 days I will tell you whether I would like to accept your guest post offer or not.
Guest Post Pricing
As we’re getting a lot of free guest posts requests everyday, it takes a lot of time to reply to those mails and review each post.
From 3rd September 2023 onwards, each guest post will be charged a fixed service fee of $10.
Also, now we only allow 2 do follow links related to the post, and max 3 do follow links per post for additional $5.
Which means 1 guest post with 2 do follow links for $10, or 1 guest post with 3 do follow links for $15.
BONUS: As we also give full credits to our guest contributors with their author bio at the end of their blog post, so you can add 1 no follow link there too!
What after you submit your article & when it will be posted?
Well, I get lots of emails and different guest post requests, I personally read them, verify them & approve them, and also check the quality and does it complete all the above-mentioned guidelines.
And I only publish 3 guest posts per week on this blog.
After you submit the post, I will check it within 2-3 days and reply back to you that it is accepted or not, if it complies with all the above criteria, it will get posted within one day after your confirmation.
And If it does not comply then I will tell you why it is disapproved.
After your confirmation, I will publish it on this blog within 1 day.
Benefits of Submitting Guest Posts to RaptorKit
- Your article will be posted on RaptorKit’s Blog.
- You will get full credits in the author box at the bottom of your article.
- 1 Do-Follow backlink to your blog/website with any of your social profiles. You can add your promotional/affiliate links too.
That’s It, Good Luck!
Stay Safe & Healthy!
Last Updated On: 5th May 2023