A keyword research tool is a software or app which allows a user to find the best productive keywords for their business, blogs, or websites to rank higher and get more traffic and sales.
Firstly, let us discuss what is keyword research.
How to Use Keyword Research Tool?
Well, it’s very simple if you are using our RaptorKit’s free keyword research tool or any other keyword tool the procedure is almost 95% the same in every keyword research tool, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, you need to enter a keyword for which you are willing to get data,
- Second, there will be an option to select a country, where you can get data of a particular keyword from a specific country, by default, it will be selected as global and it will show the average data of the globe.
- Third, after entering the keyword and selecting the country just hit the search button to get the data for that keyword, the tool will get the data and present it to you.
- You will see the total number of searches per month for that keyword in the past few months, SEO difficulty for that searched keyword in SERPs, and the Average CPC (Cost per click) that advertisers are spending on that keyword. That’s it.
And just below the data of the keyword, you will be able to see more keyword ideas that users are searching for and which are related to your searched keyword, it will help you to get more keywords that you can use on your website’s page to rank it higher.
You will see the “Get Data” button on the left side of every keyword idea, if you want to check the data of any keyword idea, just hit the get data button to get all the data of that keyword.
Also, we have added a “Check SERP” button just near it through which you can check the current SERPs for that particular keyword in the selected country.
If you want to use RaptorKit’s Free SERP Checker Tool then click here.
What is Keyword Research?
Keyword Research is the way or a process of finding the right keywords or search terms for our blog, website, or YT channel, that individual people use in Search Engines, for example, Google, YouTube, Bing, and Yahoo Search.
The main purposes or we can say the importance of keyword research are:
- As it helps us in finding the right keywords, so it will help our blogs/websites in top results of Google or any other search engine, which will lead to an increase in traffic to our blog or if you have a business website then it will help you to get more sales and leads.
- Keyword Research impacts all of the other SEO work that you perform on your blog or website, like on-page SEO, email marketing, and content marketing.
How does the Keyword research tool work?
The tool uses Google’s autocompleting or you may say autosuggestion data, which is really one of the amazing features of Google search.
You may have seen some suggestions from Google when you are searching for anything on your browser as shown in the below image.
It’s 100% true that if you use these keywords in your blog or website, then you will definitely get some organic traffic from google, as in the end these words or sentences are searched by users only, and it is obvious that if we use these words in our blog then we will get traffic/sales/leads.
So, you will see the top suggested keywords related to your searched keyword.
Is Free Keyword Research Tool’s data reliable?
Well, not a single free tool or any other paid tool data is 100% reliable, as the data provided to us are average for the past few months, so it’s not 100% true.
But, We would say that you can rely on our data just like other paid tools which are available in the market.
As the data provided to you by our free keyword research tool is brought by a well-known company’s third-party API so you will get data similar to or nearly to all paid available SEO tools in the market
By the way, you can check out our comparison article of RaptorKit’s Keyword research tool with big companies like SemRush, Ahrefs, Mangools, etc. here: RaptorKit Comparison
Benefits of Free Keyword Tool
- The topmost benefit of using this keyword tool is it’s completely 100% free, and 100% unlimited without any restrictions.
- You will get monthly search volume, SEO difficulty, and Cost per click of your searched keyword.
- Our tool suggests different keyword ideas related to your searched keyword so that you get more profitable keywords.
So, I hope you will definitely like our tool, and it will help you in finding the right profitable keyword for your blog/website.
Hi there, myself Shrey Kajaria, a Blogger, Graphic Designer, YouTuber, and Filmmaker. I share different growth strategies, and also help other people to make money online with my tactics and strategies.